So I may be a bit late to the party – but yesterday after much debate, I finally went out and got myself some of the Garnier BB Cream (BB being Blemish Balm).
WHy use BB Cream? Well …
Tinted moisturizers are a great way to cut down on the number of products in your skin care routine. Most tinted moisturizers also contain SPF of at least 15, putting three functions into one product:
- Light foundation, Moisturizer, Sunscreen
What I really wanted was something for the approaching summer season, where you could just spread it on, add some blush and mascara and be ready to go.
Well ladies …. I think I have struck gold! Today is my first day using it, and it feels amazing. A list of pros if you will:
- smells amazing
- glides on smoothly
- doesn’t feel heavy or suffocating
- provides decent coverage although I had to supplement with some foundation on my nose and T-zone area (but this is normal as it is not a foundation)
- it gives a beautiful subtle sheen, perfect for Summer.
- affordable - retails for about R80.
I have heard though, that it last 4 – 6 hours MAX, so we will see
Has anyone else used The Garnier BB Cream? Let me know your thoughts!